Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing 8 Shared Slide Show

I can see the benefits of having access to a presentation tool on the internet. The Zoho was easy to use but a bit limiting as far as features. I would like to explore the other tools, but this took a lot of time and I have to catch up with the over-achievers. I plan on revisiting many of the tools that I have looked at this summer when I have more time to explore. I had trouble placing the slide show on my blog, it didn't seem to fit well. It is on the very bottom of the blog, oh well. I would recommend Zoho for web sites and blogs. I plan to embed the slide show on the media center web site.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

I really like your slide show about good books to read. We will be leaving the 23 Things on a Stick (mother blog) up all year, so you will have time to dig deeper this summer...that is my plan too. Participants are already suggesting new items for another round next year....we'll see what develops! Soldier on, you're doing a great job!!

Patricia P-
CMLE