Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 23. Final Thoughts

My first thought is that I had no idea of all the tools and resources in Web 2.0. While I had heard of many of the "Things" such as MySpace and Flickr, there was so much more to these sites that I realized. I also am very excited to share some of these resources with the students. Google Doc and PBwiki to mention two. I am also interested in continuing the blog, although I am not sure it is of any interest to anyone. I might focus my blog on book reviews for the students and parents of my school.

This was great, it was fun and a super learning experience. Sign me up for the next one. I am so appreciative. Thanks to all who sponsored and all the blog readers.
Mary

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Happy to hear you have ideas on how to continue the blog. Reviews would be great.
Congratulations on finishing all 23. We will look for you for more on the stick in fall or winter.

PatriciaP said...

Great job, and yes, by all means, we love feedback, and will be asking for volunteers to be a part of the new round of content in fall or winter.

Patricia-
CMLE