Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thing 11. Library and Reference

I am a great fan of  ELM. When I was working at a school, I encouraged the students to use it in school and at home. It is a wonderful resource. At the public library, when parents and students are looking for information for projects and papers I show them the site and explain how to find what they need.

My library does not have an App, but I looked at several and can see how easy and useful they are for a mobile device. I do use Overdrive and it is wonderful to use. I love reading books on my iPad, Overdrive makes it simple to download and organize the books.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there, you appear to be doing a great job in the program. Keep up the good work, and if you squint, you might be able to see the finish line! I will be there cheering you on!!