Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thing 24

I changed the layout. But it looks very similar to the old layout. I wanted it to be colorful and dynamic and by the time I was finished, it looked quiet and sedate. The same thing happens when I design a web page. I guess I can't fight it. I am searching for a new avatar, but I was very fond of the old one. I use it on facebook and my former students think that it is funny and accurate.

I had planned to keep blogging, but I found that I needed an audience to motivate me to blog. I was shy about sharing my blog site with others, so I am happy for this opportunity to restart. I do enjoy other blogs, but I rarely comment ( I know there is a term for that ).

2 comments:

PatriciaP said...

oh well, don't sweat the small stuff, that being the actual looks of your blog. Do try some of the widgets which are great fun and utility too. I'm glad you are back....

Mick said...

Mary glad to see your doing more 23Things. I'll know where to go when I have questions!