Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thing 25

I have started this blog at least three times and had to quit before I was finished. I love some of the widgets especially the children's picture book art gadget. But, I had to delete it because it did not not work. I took Mick's advice and tried Odiogo and she was right! It was easy. I was not that interested in adding voice to my blog because I do not think that many people read it. If I had a well-known blog, a voice component would be helpful. I also did the quick poll - Glowday. It was very simple, perhaps my poll was not judicious but I am interested in the results. I also added my favorite blog on Jane Austen to my sidebar. Very easy, and I am sure that many people are also interested Jane Austen. There were too many options in Thing 25. I wanted to check out all of the gadgets before I decided, but I just did not have the time. Again, I plan to revisit and play with the tools some day.

No comments: