Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thing 28 Custom Home Pages


I had created a google home page previously, but only visited it when I wanted to read my RSS ( google reader). I am determined to make it my home page on my work computer this time and really utilize the widgets. Please do not tell my principal because it has a time absorbing game on it. Which was one of the reasons I avoided igoogle before. I like igoogle, I looked at Netvibes and Pageflakes (my favorite name), but I stayed with igoogle because better the devil you know. It is very easy to add widgets and easy to move them around. I added google maps because I often use it and I added a widget that shows all the places in the world I need to visit. I would have added a few more but I was busy playing my game. I recommend colorjunction if you have nothing but time.

No comments: