Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 29 Google Tools

Back to Google. How do they think of all of it? I set up Google alert. I choose it because it seemed easy and I have a semi-rapport with Google. At first, I was certain that I did not want to be alerted to anything. I already am overwhelmed with information. But it was very easy and I have found the alert is helpful. I set the alert to report software update issues daily to my email. The first time I looked at the alert I found a very timely warning. I rarely find time to search for the information on the internet, so I am pleased with the results.
With a more positive mind set, I set up Google calendar. I need a calendar to keep track of my grandmother babysitting duties. The schedule changes often and it is easy to forget the details. It will be convenient to share the calendar with my family so we all can keep track of our schedules. I embeded the calendar on my igoogle home page. I am not sure how to use the calendar for library events

No comments: