Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thing 6 Creating and Editing Docs


Cloud On surprised me. I have not created many documents on my iPad. If I needed to write a letter or create some other document I would use my laptop. When my laptop could no longer be used with my new printer I would create the document and email it to myself and print off the iPad. A bit cumbersome I admit, but it would work. So I was pleased with Cloud On and was shocked to find old Google Docs from my past. 

 It is a major concern that one needs to be online to create a document. When I visit family in AZ there is not an internet connection. I imagine I could find a different app to use in those occasions. While Cloud On is basic, I liked that it was familiar and easy to use. 

**Further note on Zite
It has been over three weeks on Zite and it becomes better and better. There are many more articles that are of interest to me. In fact, I learned to my great joy that Jane Austen brewed beer.

No comments: