Monday, March 3, 2014

Thing 4 Keeping Up





I choose Zite because it seemed pretty straight forward, easy to start and easy to follow. At first, I was disappointed with the results. I choose four categories and I found very little of interest in any of the four.  I loved Google Reader, so that may have affected my expectations. It is true, that after a week of following Zite and "liking" some articles there are more items of interest to me now. I wondered, if after reading and liking an article if it would disappear or remain on Zite for a period of time. It seems that articles whether liked or not stay at least for a week. 

I plan to follow Zite for another week and see if  there are more articles that interest me. After that unless  it improves, I doubt that I will continue. I do miss Google Reader.


No comments: