Friday, May 16, 2014

15. Infographics

 

Infographics Hub  was fun. I searched a few subjects and was amazed at the variety and creativity of the subjects. While there were a great number of subjects, I was not able to search for a defined interest. The search bar did not work for me. I had to scroll through all of the graphics to find out if there was one of interest. Still, it was a whole new world for me and I was inspired to try to create one.


Visualize Free, although limited because I only used the free app was fun and very easy. I made a couple of  infographs just to try it out. I could see many uses for this in the library. It would be great for anything from promoting library resources to steps for using resources to "if you liked this title" infographs. For those of us that are visual, pictures tell the story.


No comments: